Saint Peters Church in the Great Valley
An elegant structure dating from 1744 and seating 95, Saint Peters church housed a failing electronic substitute. Consultation work here involved guiding the church toward a small mechanical-action pipe organ. A contract was signed in October 2001 with M.L. Bigelow & Co. The organ has ten stops, is fully enclosed (except for façade and pedal), and is housed in casework modeled upon the work of 18th-century Pennsylvania organbuilder David Tannenberg. The organ was dedicated in June 2003, and inaugurated in two recitals by David Dahl in September 2003. Martha Johnson has been the parishs director of music since 1970.
In 2006, Hal Gober delivered a six-stop two-manual mechanical-action organ for use in the Church's new Parish Hall, where certain Sunday worship services are held.