Saint Petersburg, Florida
Formerly the First Church of Christ Scientist, this building houses Skinner Op. 552, a four-manual organ of 33 stops installed in 1925. Considerably rebuilt by the Berkshire Organ Company in the early 1970s, the organ was retained in the building's transformation to a concert hall. A survey and report detailed its history and condition while discussing possibilities of implementation in the building's new role.